Fine for getting you through the first third of the game come out on top there and you've won! Read full review.
Ideas Behind the Chess Openings: Algebraic Edition
Not worth the price, u win some and lose some. No big deal. Verified purchase: Yes Condition: Pre-owned. Skip to main content. About this product.
Make an offer:. Stock photo. Pre-owned: lowest price The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.
- Arithmetic of elliptic curves with complex multiplication.
- Your Answer.
- Design for Society.
- Chess Opening Theory.
- Ideas Behind the Chess Openings: Algebraic Edition by Reuben Fine.
Former Library book. Great condition for a used book!
Minimal wear. Shipped to over one million happy customers. See details.
Memorizing Chess Openings and Classic Games - General Memory Chat - Art of Memory Forum
See all 8 pre-owned listings. Buy It Now. Add to cart.
- Lonely Planet Korea (10th Edition)!
- Performance HUBS : engaging teams in focused continuous improvement.
- Reuben Fine's opening book.
- Polynomial Convexity: Preliminary Entry No. 950;
- Health and Modernity: The Role of Theory in Health Promotion.
- The Ideas Behind the Chess Openings: Algebraic Notation.
- What does the †† notation mean? - Chess Stack Exchange?
- The Depression and New Deal: A History in Documents (Pages from History)!
- Chess Openings - PDF Drive.
- In the midst of wars: an Americans mission to Southeast Asia?
- Chess Books.
- The Russian attack on Constantinople in 860.
About this product Product Information In the opening, each player tries to control the center, set up a flexible pawn structure, develop the pieces rapidly and harmoniously, sometimes even go for direct attack. But there are so many complicated variations -- how can you memorize them all?
You can't -- and you don't have to! If you understand the basic goals of the opening you're playing, you will know which moves fit logically into its overall scheme. This classic, best-selling volume, now completely reset in modern algebraic notation, explains everything you need to know to play the opening sensibly and successfully. Reuben Fine, an International Grandmaster, is one of the world's top players and a leading theoretician of chess. He is the author of over half a dozen books, including the definitive Basic Chess Endings. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition.
The Ideas Behind the Chess Openings
Show More Show Less. Add to Cart. Pre-owned Pre-owned.
Archived from the original on 7 October Retrieved 3 December Archived from the original on 20 February Retrieved List of openings theory table List of chess gambits Irregular Quick checkmates Fool's mate Scholar's mate. Bishop and knight checkmate King and pawn vs king Opposite-coloured bishops Pawnless endgame Queen and pawn vs queen Queen vs pawn Rook and bishop vs rook Rook and pawn vs rook Lucena position Philidor position Strategy fortress opposition Tarrasch rule triangulation Zugzwang Study Tablebase Two knights endgame Wrong bishop Wrong rook pawn.
Categories : Chess openings Bibliographies of games and sports Chess books. Hidden categories: CS1 errors: deprecated parameters CS1 maint: archived copy as title Webarchive template wayback links All articles with dead external links Articles with dead external links from June Articles with permanently dead external links Use dmy dates from August Namespaces Article Talk.