Synopsis About this title Richard Eldridge's compact survey of philosophical theories of the nature and significance of art draws on materials from classical and contemporary philosophy as well as literary theory and art criticism.
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Art (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy)!
- How To Buy A Diamond: Insider Secrets For Getting Your Moneys Worth, 5th Edition.
- Medieval Oral Literature;
- An encyclopedia of philosophy articles written by professional philosophers.;
- For prospective students!
- Feynman lectures on computation.
- Philosophy Reading List | King's College Cambridge!
Book Description : Richard Eldridge presents a clear and compact survey of philosophical theories of the nature and significance of art. About the Author : Richard Eldridge is Professor of Philosophy at Swarthmore College and has published widely on the philosophy of art and literature. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought.
Philosophy Reading List
Stock Image. Published by Cambridge University Press New Hardcover Quantity Available: 1. Seller Rating:.
Published by Cambridge Univ Pr Representation, imitation, and resemblance; 3. Beauty and form; 4. Expression; 5.
- Italian Army Elite Units and Special Forces 1940-43.
- Exploiting IT in Business.
- Security for Service Oriented Architectures?
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mathematics : Mark Colyvan : ;
- Inside Symbian SQL: A Mobile Developers Guide to SQLite;
- See a Problem?.
- Circuit Analysis: Theory & Practice (3rd Edition).
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Art : Richard Eldridge : !
- 10 philosophy courses you can take online, for free.
- Rational Causation.
- Slow Potential Changes in the Human Brain!
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Logic : Daniel Cohnitz : .
- Account Options.
- The Origins of the American-Israeli Alliance: The Jordanian Factor (Israeli History, Politics and Society).
Originality and imagination; 6. Understanding art; 7.
Identifying and evaluating art; 8. Art and emotion; 9. Art and morality; Among the book series in drama and the theatre published by Cambridge University Press are: .http://tf.nn.threadsol.com/map229.php
Among the book series in earth and environmental sciences published by Cambridge University Press are: . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Cambridge Core. Categories : Cambridge University Press books.