MR a [Ka1] V. Kac, Lie superalgebras, Advances in Math. MR [Ka2] V.
Kac, Characters of typical representations of classical Lie superalgebras, Commun. MR [Ka3] V.
- Style: Text Analysis and Linguistic Criticism!
- Romani Politics in Contemporary Europe: Poverty, Ethnic Mobilization, and the Neo-liberal Order.
- Search Books!
-  Generalization of Superalgebras to Color Superalgebras and Their Representations.
- On Relativization and Clefting.
- Sports Nutrition for Paralympic Athletes.
MR 80f [KaW] V. Kac and M. Wakimoto, Integrable highest weight modules over affine superalgebras and number theory, Progress Math. MR 96j [K1] M. Kashiwara, Global crystal bases of quantum groups, Duke Math.
MR 94b [K2] M. Kashiwara, On crystal bases, Proc.
Canadian Math. MR 97a [KL] D. Kazhdan and G. Lusztig, Representations of Coxeter groups and Hecke algebras, Invent. MR 81j [Kv] A. Kleshchev, Branching rules for modular representations of symmetric groups, II, J. MR 96m [Ku] J. Lascoux, B.
[PDF] Supercharacters of queer Lie superalgebras - Semantic Scholar
Leclerc and J. Thibon, Hecke algebras at roots of unity and crystal bases of quantum affine algebras, Comm.
MR 97k [L] G. Lusztig, Introduction to quantum groups , Progress in Math. MR 94m [Mac] I. MR 96h [M] Yu I. Manin, Gauge field theory and complex geometry , Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften , second edition, Springer, MR 99e [PS1] I. Penkov and V.
- Costa Rica;
- Group theory in physics, vol. 3.
- The World Economy, Population Growth, and the Global Ecosystem: A Unified Theoretical Model of Interdependent Dynamic Systems?
Serganova, Representations of classical Lie superalgebras of type I, Indag. MR 93k [PS2] I.
- Bott-Borel-Weil theory, BGG reciprocity and twisting functors for Lie superalgebras - INSPIRE-HEP.
- Symmetric Lie superalgebras and deformed quantum Calogero-Moser problems.
- AMS :: Journal of the American Mathematical Society.
Serganova, Generic irreducible representations of finite dimensional Lie superalgebras, Internat. MR 95c [S1] V. Serganova, Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials for the Lie superalgebra , Adv. MR 94k [S3] V. Serganova, Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials and character formula for the Lie superalgebra , Selecta Math.
MR 98f [Sg1] A. Sergeev, Tensor algebra of the identity representation as a module over the Lie superalgebras and , Math. USSR Sbornik 51 , The focus of this workshop was on recent developments in all of these areas with particular emphasis on connections with other branches of mathematics, such as algebraic groups and Galois cohomology. We feel that the meeting was exciting and highly successful. The quality of the lectures, several of which surveyed recent developments, was outstanding. The exceptional atmosphere of the Oberwolfach Institute provided an optimal environment for bringing people working in algebraically, geometrically or analytically oriented areas of infinite-dimensional Lie theory together, and to create an atmosphere of scientific interaction and cross-fertilization.
Without going too much into detail, let us mention some important new developments that were showcased during the workshop.
Supercharacters of queer Lie superalgebras
Advances in Applied Mathematics , 24 4 , In: Advances in Applied Mathematics , Vol. Gottlieb E , Galloway ML.
Advances in Applied Mathematics. Gottlieb, Eric ; Galloway, Michelle L.